Top 10 Holiday 2016 Jiu Jitsu Gift Ideas
- É Nóis Guardian Gi ($149 USD).
This bad boy tops our list because for every Guardian gi you buy, they donate a brand new kid-size gi of the same style to GUARDIAN, a non-profit with the mission of providing youth the opportunity to train. How freaking awesome is that?
- Jiu Jitsu ROOTS Tank (Red Belt Masters Tribute Edition) from VVV Fight Co. ($25 USD)
- Tape. Doesn't financially benefit anyone in the BJJ community, but we all need it at some point. #stockingstuffer #spiderguard
- Grapplearts instructional DVDs. (price depends on product)
Not only is Stephan Kesting the nicest person ever, but his products are awesome. I have the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent Series with Emily Kwok, and I highly recommend!
- E-Lemon-ator Handmade soap by Defiance Soap Co. ($5 USD)
Stocking stuffer alert! All the bars are great, but I cannot get enough of the scent of this one! Hellooooo jiu jitsu bliss!
- Meerkatsu Gift Certificate.
- Yoga for BJJ Subscription. ($17 USD/month)
I have been a member of Yoga for BJJ for several months and I really appreciate being able to have a restorative yoga practice on demand whenever I want it. Definitely cheaper than a regular yoga membership!
- Onnit Shroom Tech Sport Supplement. ($24.95 USD)
Complete with organic Cordyceps, Rhodiola root, Ashwagandha, and Astragalus extracts. Seriously my favorite thing ever for endurance and modulating stress levels.
- Newaza Apparel In Jiu Jitsu We Trust Hoodie. ($41.99 USD)
- Tatami Fightwear Jiu Jitsu Gear Bag. (£35)
All gifts were chosen with the goal of supporting the BJJ community. If you think we missed anything vital, let us know in the comments below, or on Facebook. :-) Happy Holidays! xoxo
p.s. this "free pass" for training may come in handy... feel free to print at will!
p.p.s. Sign up for free updates here, so you never miss a beat!